The Learning Center
Listing Last Update: April 12, 2018
- To read and write better
- To study for my high school equivalency exam
- To improve my math skills
- To improve my technology skills
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
TLC provides individualized educational instruction to adults who do not have a high school diploma. We offer small group instruction for individuals who would like to obtain a high school equivalency as well as classes to improve basic literacy in reading, writing and math.
TLC integrates Vocational and job readiness skill building sessions as appropriate to enhance learning.
· Morning and afternoon class schedules with open enrollment
· Assessment of learning style strengths and needs
· Adult Basic Education skills
· An individualized plan with student-defined education and/or employment goals
· Introductory computer skills
· Pre-TASC and TASC Classes
· Assistance in obtaining TASC test accommodations
· Pre vocational and vocational readiness exercises
· TABE testing at intake and at regular intervals
· Post-Secondary and College Prep Services
· HSE Diploma Completion
The mission of LDA of WNY is to provide high-quality, individualized, comprehensive, and innovative services, which support, educate, and empower individuals with learning and/or developmental disabilities.
Cost info: Must be eligible for Day Habilitation through OPWDD
Eligibility: Participants must qualify for Day Habilitation Services through the New York State Office of Persons with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) in order to be eligible for this program.