South Piedmont Community College Adult Basic Skills
Listing Last Update: February 10, 2017
- To read and write better
- To study for my high school equivalency exam
- To learn English
- To improve my math skills
- To improve my technology skills
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
Our department within the college has excellent resources of study for adults 18 years of age and older who need to learn, study or review the basic skills needed to feel confident in everyday life, work, and tobe able to succeed in college or continuing education classes. Our areas of study include the following and are taught at the SPCC campus
in both Anson and Union counties:
- Adult Basic Education (pre-high school level)
- High School Equivalency (Classes leading to GED®, HiSET, TASC high school equivalency diplomas)
- Adult High School in Union County
- Compass Education (Education-based life skills classes)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- College and Career Transitions
SPCC Mission is: Learning, student success, and workforce and community development.
The mission of the Adult Basic Skills program is to provide a positive educational experience that enhances the lives and well-being of its students, assists with transitions to post-secondary education, and develops the skills and knowledge necessary to enter and thrive in today's workforce.
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm