San Antonio College GED-to-College Transition Program
Listing Last Update: February 21, 2017
Location1819 N. Main St.
Empowerment Center(building #32)
San Antonio, TX 78212 www.alamo.edu/sac/swans/
- To study for my high school equivalency exam
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
The goal of this FREE program is to prepare students to pass the High School Equivalency exam and then transition into college by assisting with the college enrollment steps including: TSI test preparation, academic advisement, financial aid assistance, career & degree planning, registration assistance, and much more. This unique class is geared for individuals who want to enroll at San Antonio College after earning their GED.
· Must be planning to enroll at SAC after completing the GED
· Be 19 years old or older
· Be low to moderate income level
· Must commit to attend Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. for entire semester*
· Must be in good Financial Aid standing (must not be in default)
· Must not owe money to any of the Alamo Colleges
Must meet all testing and selection criteria
Highlights: 2014 STAR Award winner from the Higher Education Coordinating Board
Hours of operation: M-F 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.