Listing Last Update: November 1, 2016
- To find a family literacy program
- Family literacy program
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
Money University is a five module money management course that was created to provide the education and the necessary tools needed to learn how to manage finances to modify behavior to make better financial decisions. Each lesson will unlock information in key areas of personal finance. This course will consists of an instructor led, hands on approach to personal finance.
"Our mission has been and will always be to promote financial literacy."
Cost info: The cost varies based on the host organization, often times an orgainzation would agree to host the Money University course at the location. The cost associated with the course includes the workbooks needed to complete the course. Sometimes the host will purchase workbooks and make the program free to the attendees. Other times the attendees have the option of purchasing their own workbooks.
This program is designed for the following individuals:
- People who aren't where they want to be financially
- People who desire a change in their personal finances
- People who want to feel better about their finances
- People who want to develop a plan for building wealth
- People who are "sick and tired of being sick and tired" of their financial situation