Blaine, MN 55434
Any adult can take classes taught by licensed teachers and supported by trained volunteers who will work with you to meet your educational goals. You can start class at any time throughout the year and classes are offered year-round during the day and evening.
Classes offered can help students:
- Improve basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Earn a high school diploma or GED
- Learn and improve the English language
- Prepare for college or a career
Cost InfoClasses are free.
- Read and write better
- Study for my high school equivalency exam
- Learn English
- Improve my math skills
- Volunteer at a program
- Improve my workforce skills