Logan County Adult Learning Center
Listing Last Update: August 14, 2018
- To read and write better
- To find a family literacy program (families attend together)
- To help my child learn
- To study for my high school equivalency exam
- To learn English
- To improve my math skills
- To improve my technology skills
- To volunteer at a program
- To become a U.S. citizen
- Instruction in Spanish
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
Hours of operation: Mon - Tue, 8:00-7:00, Wed - Thru, 8:00 - 5:00, Friday, 8:00 - 12:00
Cost info: All classes, books and materials are free. All assessments are free. And, thanks to grants, all cost to take the GED Ready test, and the GED test, is free.