Literacy for Life
Listing Last Update: February 17, 2017
Location301 Monticello Ave.
PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187 www.literacyforlife.org
- Reading and writing
- To study for high school equivalency
- English language
- How to use Computers/Technology
- Volunteer at a Program
- Information about the GED Test
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
In addition to offering instruction in basic skills like reading, writing and math, Literacy for Life also offers instruction that helps prepare learners for the workplace. Workplace instruction includes:
1. training learners how to write a resume' and prepare for a job interview
2. training learners in soft skills like time management, workplace communication, critical thinking and more, and
3. contextualized English classes that prepare learners to succeed in industry-specific credentialing programs.
Literacy for Life improves lives by teaching adults literacy skills required for self-sufficiency, better health, and meaningful participation in society.
Hours of operation: 9:00am-7:30pm, Monday thru Thursday
Share great news about this program here (e.g., This program helped me improve my skills and start a new job!)