Lackawanna College - Main Campus
Listing Last Update: February 4, 2019
- How to use Computers/Technology
- Information about the GED Test
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
The GED Testing Center is located at
501 Madison Avenue
Scranton, PA 18509
All students must schedule and pay for GED testing through www.ged.com. On the day of the test, please arrive at the testing center (Tobin Hall, second floor) at least 15 minutes early. Have valid Pennsylvania Photo Identification with you. If you do not possess a valid PA ID, you must have a valid Passport, VISA, or other Photo ID along with 2 proofs of PA residency (example: utility bill, rent receipt). The testing center will not be open on holidays. In case of a weather or another related emergency, please call (570) 961-7899 to confirm that the College is open.
Lackawanna College's mission is to provide a quality education to all persons who seek to improve their lives and better the communities in which they live.
The College's vision is to be the nationally recognized premier open-enrollment college of choice.
Lackawanna's core values include a commitment to:
- Remaining an affordable open-enrollment college which offers both associate and bachelor level degrees; and
- Providing a rigorous, engaging, and transferable education that exceeds academic expectations for students at all learning levels;
- Ensuring excellent educational opportunities for students academically underprepared for college-level work;
- Nurturing students' sense of self-worth and capacity to make a difference;
- Cultivating and maintaining active partnerships with our regional community, including other educational institutions, businesses, and nonprofit agencies; and
- Delivering high-quality degree and non-degree programs that prepare students to succeed in the workforce.
Hours of operation: Testing Center Hours hours vary. Please call for schedule details.
Cost info: The cost of an entire four-section GED test is $120. Individual sections are $30 each. All testing fees must be pre-paid upon registration at www.ged.com. Lackawanna College does not collect testing fees.
Share great news about this program here (e.g., This program helped me improve my skills and start a new job!)