Jefferson Skills U
Listing Last Update: October 15, 2020
- To read and write better
- To find a family literacy program (families attend together)
- To help my child learn
- To study for my high school equivalency exam
- To learn English
- To improve my math skills
- To improve my technology skills
- To volunteer at a program
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
Jefferson Skills U enables students to improve English language acquisition, upgrade academic skills, earn GED® credentials, and successfully transition to postsecondary education and/or the workplace. Free morning, afternoon, and evening classes are held at sites across Jefferson County. Programming includes Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, Family Education, and youth programming (ages 18-24).