Enterprise State Community College
Listing Last Update: June 6, 2017
Location600 Plaza Dr
P.O. Box 1300
Enterprise, AL 36331 www.escc.edu/about-escc/adult-education/
- To read and write better
- To help my child learn
- To study for my high school equivalency exam
- To learn English
- To improve my math skills
- To improve my technology skills
- To volunteer at a program
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
Enterprise State Community College provides a menu of free Adult Education services to help students become career ready.
- Need to improve your reading and comprehension skills? Come to Adult Education for assistance!
- Didn't earn your high school diploma? Let the ESCC Adult Education Program assist you in earning a high school diploma, through Alabama's High School Diploma Options Program (HSDO), or study and prepare for the GED!
- Looking to get a leg up on the competition in the job market? Become certified and tested through WorkKeys for the National National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)!
- Did you take the Accuplacer college placement test and place in remedial courses? Enroll in our Accelerate Me! class to improve college placement test scores and bypass remedial courses!
- Interested in getting a jump-start on college while working toward your high school diploma or GED? Talk to us about how you can dual enroll in college courses through our Career Pathways programs!
- Need to brush up on your English speaking and communication skills? Learn English as a Second Language at ESCC!
Classes are available at 16 locations throughout Coffee, Dale, Geneva, and Pike Counties.
Jumpstart your future with ESCC Adult Education, because when you learn more, you earn more!
Hours of operation: M-Th 7:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.