Daughters of Destiny Adult Literacy GED Program
Listing Last Update: October 20, 2015
- Reading and writing
- To study for high school equivalency
- English language
- How to use Computers/Technology
- Volunteer at a Program
- Information about the GED Test
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
The Daughters of Destiny Adult Literacy GED Program provides GED Classes for adults living in Cook County who need help in getting their High School Diploma. We offer Adult Basic Education, Pre-GED, GED Classes, and community information sessions to help those in need of a GED Program to determine the level of preparation needed to go out into society to get a job. The Adult Literacy GED Program helps to prepare the student for High School Credentialing and helps student to achieve the following tangible goals:
1. Promotes getting a better paying job for the student which, in turn, will promote family profitability.
2. Helps to promote basic learning through studying for the GED Test.
3. Helps to promote educational learners in adults by creating an atmosphere that is conducive for learning.
4. Helps to promote language and literacy skills in adult learners.
5. Helps to promote proactive learners.
6. Helps to expose adult learners to reading, writing, and technology driven assignments.
Hours of operation: Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Share great news about this program here (e.g., This program helped me improve my skills and start a new job!)