Cincinnati Public Schools ABLE/GED-ESOL Program
Listing Last Update: October 20, 2015
Location425 Ezzard Charles Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45203 www.cps-k12.org/community/adult-education
- To read and write better
- To help my child learn
- To study for my high school equivalency exam
- To learn English
- To improve my math skills
- To improve my technology skills
- Family literacy program
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
The ABLE program is funded through the Ohio Board of Regents to provide free classes to out-of-school youth (16 years and older) and adults in need of assistance in the following areas:
• Upgrade skills (reading, math, writing), to prepare for college or training program
• Prepare for GED test
• Develop or enhance employability and life skills
• Learn to speak or improve English
Hours of operation: Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cost info: The costs associated with the program is the cost of the GED Test.