BRIGHTER FUTURE, INC.
Listing Last Update: October 20, 2015
- To read and write better
- To help my child learn
- To learn English
- To improve my math skills
- To improve my technology skills
- Family literacy program
You may use the contact information above to reach out to the program
or call 1-877-389-6874 for more help.
Brighter Future, Inc. (BFI) is a community-based non-profit organization established in 1995 and incorporated in 1999 to empower low-income, low-skilled individuals with the educational and vocational skills necessary to improve their quality of life. These educational services include basic literacy, pre-GED basic education, GED preparation, Adult Basic Education, ESL, vocational training and certification, and job readiness instruction and job placement. Along with these education and training services, BFI provides these individuals with the supportive services that include financial literacy, parent training skills, substance abuse intervention and prevention, counseling and treatment, and other services. BFI's service philosophy is:
- Satisfaction - Continuously strives to fulfill the needs and exceed the expectations of its customers.
- Hospitality - Welcomes all customers as guests.
- Respectfulness - Shows consideration for the individual and the diverse needs of the customer.
- Excellence - Continuously strives to be the best and search for "excellence without excuses".
- Team Spirit - Works cooperatively with other service providers to find exceptional services.
Hours of operation: 9.00AM TO 5.00PM
Cost info: Instructor pay, Books, equipment maintenance, supplies.